Team & career
Jobs at the Sporthotel
Looking for a new job in the tourism industry where your dedication and hard work are genuinely appreciated? Then we look forward to welcoming you to our team! Interesting responsibilities, team spirit and a friendly atmosphere make for a pleasant working environment here in the Austrian Alps. We offer year-round employment, free food and accommodation, plus a good work-life balance with lots of outdoor activities right on our doorstep.
Hosts and history
As the name suggests, here at the Sporthotel Wagrain we have a passion for sport and outdoor activities. We take pleasure in sharing our region with guests from around the world. Members of staff at the hotel also appreciate the friendly and welcoming atmosphere offered by the Berger family.
The hotel was built in 1993. It has been renovated and modernised at regular intervals ever since to meet the demands of guests and staff alike. Today we offer 133 rooms sleeping a total of 340 guests. Sounds like the kind of place you would like to work? Get in touch now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Staff are the most important guests
Service & bar
Apprenticeships at the Sporthotel Wagrain
We offer apprenticeships in the following areas:
- hotel and hospitality
- on request: pediatric medicine
In search of a new challenge? Want to work in a place where your employer supports and believes in you? If so, we want to hear from you! The Sporthotel Wagrain offers apprenticeships in a range of fields. Sounds like your kind of thing? Get in touch to find out more.
What we offer our apprentices
- Free holidays at other Symposion Hotels in Austria
- After 6 months: 1 night in each hotel
- After 3 years: 2 nights in each hotel
- Free use of the 550m² training centre
- Staff discount on beauty treatments
- Super s´Cool Card (public transport network card) for half the normal price
- Apprentices with excellent school grades receive a €400 bonus
- Workshops, seminars and tourism academy from 3rd year of apprenticeship
- Five-day working week (40 hours a week, 5 weeks of holiday a year)
- Free food: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Staff accommodation with shared kitchen, laundry room, garden and free wireless internet