Current Updates and News - Coronavirus
Your safety & health is important to us!
Adapted Cancellation policy
Under certain circumstances we cancel your reservation until 48h before arrival.
We want to ensure that you can plan your holdiay without worry. Therefore we adapted out cancellation policy for you.
You can cancel your reservation for free until 48 hours prior to arrival, if one of the following conditions apply:
- You are not allowed to leave your country
- You are not allowed to enter Austria
- A travel warning for Austria is issued.
- You are tested positiv on Covid-19 (In that case a positive test result must be presented)
- When the Hotel must close due to Covid-19
- Due to Covid-19 skiing is not possible in the Region Snow Space Salzburg.
This applies to new as well as to existing bookings.
Should one of these conditions apply, we will cancel your booking for free up until 2 days before arrival. Should you have made a deposit already, you will be reimboursed. Upon request we transform your deposit into a voucher.
Otherwise the cancellation policy according to Austrian hotel regulation apply. In case of cancellation will be charged:
- 90 Tage vor Anreise 40%
- 30 Tage vor Anreise 70%
- 7 Tage vor Anreise 90%
- No Show 100%
Jurisdiction Sankt Johann im Pongau.
add it directly to your booking
Add your travel insurance directly to your booking. The European travel insurance grants coverage despite the pandemic as from 20,- for a stay of 2 nights and 2 persons.
More information and options to insure your holiday you will find at our partner the European travel insurance.
In order for you to plan your stay:
- Guest are obligated to register upon arrival as well as to bring a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or proof of recovery in case you were already infected. - Furthermore testing will be possible after arrival.
- After arrival in case the guest uses other services in the hotel (beauty treatment and massages and more) the guest has to do a self controlled test every two days.
- 2 Meter minimum distance between guest groups is to be respected
- FFP2 Masks are to be worn obligatorily when entering publicly accesible areas (e.g. the lobby)
- Tightly fitted mouth nose protection is to be worn by employees who are in direct customer contact in case the employees are tested once a week - Otherwise FFP2 Masks are obligatory
Things to consider in Restaurant and Bar areas:
- Maximum 4 adults (plus under aged children) per visitor group are allowed per table
- In outdoor areas 10 adults are allowed
- Closing time is 10.00pm.
- Between people of different tables there must be a minimum distance of 2 Meters
- Self service as well as buffets are allowed under consideration of particular hygienic precautions.
- The consumption of foods and drinks is only allowed at the table
- FFP2 Masks have to be worn, expect while sitting at the table.
In the wellness areas there is an additional restriction of capacity of 20m2 per guest.
Should the Covid-19 numbers in Austria develop well there will be furhter relief of restrivtions as from 01st July 2021.
Further information regards the Covid-19 Safety measures you will find on www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at