Current Updates and News - Coronavirus
Your safety & health is important to us!
Cancellation policy for the winter season
Also in Winter we want to make sure that you can plan your holidays unburdened.
Therefore we adjusted our cancellation policy for this winter season to free cancellation until 48 hours prior to arrival, if one of the following conditions apply:
- You are not allowed to leave your country
- You are not allowed to enter Austria
- A travel warning for Austria is issued.
- You are tested positiv on Covid-19 (In that case a positive test result must be presented)
- When the Hotel must close due to Covid-19
- Due to Covid-19 skiing is not possible in the Region Snow Space Salzburg.
This applies to new as well as to existing bookings.
Should one of these conditions apply, we will cancel your booking for free up until 2 days before arrival. Should you have made a deposit already, you will be reimboursed. Upon request we transform your deposit into a voucher.
Otherwise the cancellation policy according to Austrian hotel regulation apply. In case of cancellation will be charged:
- 90 Tage vor Anreise 40%
- 30 Tage vor Anreise 70%
- 7 Tage vor Anreise 90%
- No Show 100%
Jurisdiction Sankt Johann im Pongau.
add it directly to your booking
Add your travel insurance directly to your booking. The European travel insurance grants coverage despite the pandemic as from 20,- for a stay of 2 nights and 2 persons.
More information and options to insure your holiday you will find at our partner the European travel insurance.
In order for you to plan your stay:
- Carrying Mouth-Nose-Masks is obligatory in closed public areas. In the restaurant and bar the Mask must be carried whenever you are not at your seat.
- A minimum distance of 1 meter to people that are not within your travel group must be respected.
- A group of maximum 6 people is allowed to sit at one table in the restaurant and bar,
- Our bar is open until 01.00 am for you.
- A restricted number of people is allowed in pools, saunas & steam baths.
- Minimum distance regulations apply in relaxation areas.
- Use of our gym is possible under consideration of minimum distances.
You are able to enjoy sports & activities outdoors without further restrictions!
What we ensure for your safety:
- We guarantee minimum 1 Meter distance between tables.
- Information and safety signs are put up in the hotel.
- Disinfectant dispensers & gloves are put in disposition.
- Regular ventilation of all areas.
- Regular control, disinfection and cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Constant Cleaning and disinfection of all areas.
- Use of antiviral products.
- Training of all employees of the safety measures.
- Compliance of all current safety measures
Covid-19 measures of Ski Amadé
For a safe winter holdiday
The cable car companies in our skiing area Ski Amadé are preparing for the upcoming winter season. As it currently stands, there is nothing standing in the way of a largely unrestricted ski operation in winter 2020/21. Ski amadé and the cable car companies will take all necessary measures to ensure that you can experience Austria's greatest skiing with the highest possible safety.
The most current updates about the Coronavirus measures of the skiing area Ski Amadé you find here.